Transparency guarantee: Other than the fact that we buy and use this product, we have zero promotional affiliation with the manufacturer.
Emerald exterior is the thickest most durable exterior paint we have encountered in our 17 years of painting exteriors in the Northwest.
Emerald Exterior paint fills cracks or gaps where moisture would otherwise penetrate
Perfect example: This board is about 24 feet off the ground. These split cracks are invisible to the homeowner but moisture will find them and saturate the board until it developed dry rot and becomes a very costly repair (that is if you can find a quality contractor willing to come out for a small job)
From the Manufacturer
- This premium paint and primer in one allows you to achieve stunning exterior results that stand the test of time in fewer coats.
- Offers premium performance that stands the test of time, coupled with exceptional beauty and excellent application.
- Offers resistance to blistering, peeling, fading and dirt pickup, as well as a mildew-resistant coating.
- Self-priming with a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Meets the most stringent VOC regulations and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
A non-reflective appearance that helps hide surface imperfections.
With its slight gloss, this finish offers the benefits of a richer look.
You may also be interested in Independent testing on interior EMERALD by ProjectFarm